Redundancy That’s Not Redundant
Having been located in the Parramatta CBD since the early 1990’s, Adviser fp have practical experience in working with a broad range of clients who have been made redundant or may be considering taking a voluntary redundancy option with their employer. With our range of skills we are able to assist you to:
- Make the right decisions about how to best deal with the payments you receive for your particular circumstances;
- Structure your redundancy, annual leave, long service leave and other payments in the most tax effective way;
- Design strategies to manage cash flow needs while out of work;
- Apply for Centrelink benefits and other Government support, while looking for a new role;
- Re-evaluate your superannuation options;
- Review your insurance requirements to protect you and your family;
- Prepare a claim – if your previous employer has gone into administration and/or liquidation without paying your salary and other wage benefits (excluding super).
For expert guidance to help you better manage redundancy, contact an Adviser fp Certified Financial Planner (click here).